Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Carbon Dioxide is not listed as a pollutant!

Substance fact sheets

http://www.npi.gov.au/substances/factsheets.html

Ring your local labor member and ask them why. Also ask them by how many DegC the planet wil be cooled?


The NPI contains data on 93 substances that are emitted to the environment. The substances included in the NPI have been identified as important because of their possible health and environmental effects. 

The following fact sheets describe how you might be exposed to a substance, common uses and sources of emissions, and physical and chemical properties.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that
    I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing
    to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

    Also visit my web page bmi calculator for adults

    ReplyDelete