Thursday, July 21, 2011

IPCC – Intergovernmental Panel on Crack Cocaine?



Will Earth Henceforth be Known as the Planet with the Reflective Personality?
I thought IPCC stood for Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, but after reading this article I think perhaps it should be changed Intergovernmental Panel on Crack Cocaine. Why say you?
Well, I was taken back by an article in the Telegraph today titled “IPCC  ’considering sending mirrors to space to tackle climate change.’ I mean you have to wonder if  they’re all smoking crack? Here’s some snippets from the Telegraph.

Reflective aerosols would be sent into space under a series of radical “geo-engineering” measures being considered by the UN climate science body to tackle climate change, leaked documents disclose.

What are they planning to do send deodorant into outer space? Some aerosol deodorants do use aluminum, which I suppose might reflect all that nasty sunlight. We might even freshen up the planet if we send up a rocket full of the right scent. Imagine not having to buy bathroom spray anymore? I guess this could put Fabreeze out of business, though.
Or, perhaps they could use tiny little mirrors? I mean it really does go hand-in-hand with the crack smoking. They could call it the “smoke and mirrors” solution to climate change, global warming, climate disruption. I think I’ll have to reflect upon this for a while.
The article closes with……..
A spokesman for the IPCC was unavailable for comment.
I wonder what the spoksman was smoking I mean doing?

More CO2 Insanity that you can read all about at the source below.
Source: The Telegraph

6 comments:

  1. Really when someone doesn't be aware of then its up to other users that they will assist, so here it occurs.

    My blog :: What To Ask You Medical Medical Professional Just Ahead Of Undergoing Gynecomastiasurgery

    ReplyDelete
  2. This information is worth everyone's attention. How can I find
    out more?

    my blog post work at home opportunities

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! I simply wish to give you a huge thumbs
    up for the excellent information you have here on this post.
    I'll be coming back to your blog for more soon.

    Also visit my web-site; loss fat

    ReplyDelete
  4. 훌륭한 콘텐츠 자료와 훌륭한 레이아웃. 귀하의 웹 사이트는 긍정적 인 피드백을받을 자격이 있습니다. 더 좋은 콘텐츠를 위해 곧 돌아올 것입니다. 먹튀검증

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful article. Fascinating to read. I love to read such an excellent article. Thanks! It has made my task more and extra easy. Keep rocking.주소요

    ReplyDelete

  6. If you are going for most excellent contents like me, simply go to see this site every day for the reason that it presents quality contents, thanks 안마



    ReplyDelete