Monday, November 26, 2012

A letter from Bob Kernohan to Chris Hayes MP, former AWU Industrial Officer and mate VIA Michael Smith









                                                                                          Bob Kernohan

To: Chris Hayes

From: Bob Kernohan

Date: 26 November, 2012

Dear Chris,

You and I have known each other for some 25 years. I can still remember meeting you when you first joined the AWU as National AWU Industrial Officer.

You and I became firm friends during those early years, we shared the same values, labor values and through our work we advanced the wages and conditions of our members. You, like me were tough but fair in negotiations with employers. I believe we were progressive in our approach to protect and improve the lot of our brothers and sisters.

We would stay at each others place when working interstate and we had many good social times together. A lot of things have changed since those days.

You were by my side when Bill Shorten was my campaign manager in my relentless pursuit of the fraudster Bruce Wilson and his girlfriend. Mate without me going into detail, you and I know that Bill Shorten, yourself and myself knew as much as each other about the fraud perpetrated on the AWU members by Wilson and his associates. We know the lies and deceit that continue to be told by some of your senior colleagues to continue to cover the fraud up. You are a proud ALP member of parliament, I know the labor values that you subscribe to. Mate I call on you as a brother to tell your ALP colleagues the truth about the fraud where Wilson stole , in my view well over $1,000,000 (many more millions in today's money value) of hard working AWU members money. Not one cent has ever been recovered.

Chris, you have a unique opportunity to stand up for the majority of Australians and ensure that those who sit on the government benches, who continue to lie and cover up, including Ms Gillard, are exposed and held to account.  The Victorian Police are now investigating this fraud as more damming evidence comes to light. Your country needs you mate, If you accede to my request I will be there to stand beside you.

Your friend always,

Bob Kernohan
(You can contact Chris Hayes MP through his website http://www.chrishayesmp.com/ )


A letter from Bob Kernohan to Chris Hayes MP, former AWU Industrial Officer and mate - Michael Smith News:

No comments:

Post a Comment